How You Can Get Involved in Worship
- Make Sunday morning a family affair.
- Encourage your children to ask questions about their faith and the Divine Liturgy.
- Help create a positive environment—befriend a newcomer to your church.
- Altar servers and choir members can volunteer to serve in St Yeghiche Armenian Church, to encourage local participation and training.
- Volunteers are needed from the community to serve as deacons. After receiving the proper instruction, volunteers would be ordained not only to serve but also lead weekly worship in the absence of a priest.
How You Can Get Involved with Armenian Youth
- Join a teen discussion at St Yeghiche Hayr Sourp Club. Share your opinions and vision with the younger generation.
- Become a Sunday School or Armenian School teacher.
- Become a youth group advisor or chaperone.
- Enroll your children in Sunday School or Armenian School.
- Become a mentor and change a young life.
- Keep in touch with a teenager: they need to know we care.
- Remember that children learn by example—and act accordingly.
- Encourage the formation of youth groups.
- Volunteer as a youth advisor.
How You Can Get Involved in Promoting the Armenian Heritage
- Organize a lecture or seminar series at your parish.
- Promote lectures or seminars for non-Armenians about the Armenian Church and heritage.
- Volunteer to work on your parish newsletter.
- Create a parish youth newsletter.
- Volunteer to develop your parish website.
- Volunteer to take photos of key events in the life of your parish.
- Add your name to the Parish e-mail list so you are better informed.